AFAIR, this bug happened to me in Lenovo Thinkpad T430.

However, the bug is already confirmed in the kernel ML.

Please, could you attach the log files like the Ubuntu Kernel Bot says
above.

Thanks,
nzoueidi

  Cannot connect to wifi after kernel update 4.15.0-29 to 4.15.0-34

  I experienced the same problem on two different Dell Laptops (an old
  dell 640m and a newer Dell E7450). After fresh install of Ubuntu
  18.04.1 wifi and network work flawlessly but after routine kernel
  update (from 4.15.0-29.31 to 4.15.0-34.37) network manager correctly
  show wireless networks but cannot establish a connection. Rebooting
  with previous kernel (4.15.0-29) fix the problem and I had to set it
  as default in grub. Please find attached the report obtained running
  ubuntu-bug linux after booting the latest kernel. Bug symptoms look
  similar to those described for bug 1788997 but as far as I understand
  they do not seem related.