You have been subscribed to a public bug:
This was on an 18.04.1 install running the hwe 4.15-34 generic kernel image,
running from a normal ext4 root device.
I had just a short while before create a new bcache device that was mounted but
to which no data had been written yet. Then without any apparent particular
reason, an apport error popped up to inform of a bcache kernel oops. Crash log
was uploaded but no idea how to link it, so I attach it as well.
Mostly I would like to know how concerned I should be as after a previous,
successful test I wanted to move the whole install to bcache. Ideally, if this
is a bug or similar, it would be nice if it could get fixed.
** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Medium
Status: Incomplete
** Tags: bionic
--
bcache kernel oops
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1793697
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel Packages,
which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp