  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu Sep 27 20:30:28 2018
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful Aardvark" - Alpha amd64 (20170820)
  SourcePackage: nvidia-graphics-drivers-390

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-390 in Ubuntu.

  Installing proprietary drivers causes font glitches

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-390 package in Ubuntu:

  I recently enabled the nvidia proprietary drivers and since then I'm
  experiencing font glitches which are making it difficult for me to
  read the text.

  The glitch consist in slight "shadow" lines on the right or left of a
  letter, in red or green.

  I recently also installed wine and wine-staging, with their
  recommended packages.

  My graphic card is an optimus one, so I have both an nvidia and Intel
  card. Unfortunately when I try to switch back to the Intel card, the
  nouveau drivers are loaded instead, so I cannot test if reverting to
  Intel can solve the glitch.

  Package: nvidia-driver-390 390.48-0ubuntu3
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.2
  Architecture: amd64