Fresh install has solved the problem.

  Ubuntu 18.04->18.10 upgrade, blank screen on/before login

  I had been using ubuntu 18.04 with mainline 4.18.* kernel without any problem
then I've upgraded to 18.10 and the screen is black now on login. I'm almost
sure there shouldn't be modesetting problem on 4.18 with its default modules.
  What information, files, logs do you need to solve this problem? This is an
AMD Ryzen based notebook with hybrid graphics.