** Project changed: launchpad => linux (Ubuntu)

  Call trace in dmesg (need to specify later what this is)

  Hello, I get a few call traces in my dmesg log which seems to indicate
  some problem. I'm trying to get my hardware better compatible with
  Ubuntu 18.10 therefor i report this bug. Actually i have no idea what
  this is about so i'll be happy to provide more information on request.

  There are actually a few call traces so i will upload the entire
  output from dmesg together with information on my system. Possibly the
  issues should be separated into several bug reports.