Hello!
We are experiencing virtual machines freezes during migration with
Xenserver 7.1 CU1 and Ubuntu 16.04. We are not sure which kernel versions
are affected but the last occurrence was with 4.4.0-139. We could catch
some logs on VM failure with netconsole (attached). It has "logstash time:
message" format, sorted by logstash time.
We do not think that such freezes have ever happened with Ubuntu 14. Could
you please help on the issue?

 affects ubuntu
--

BR, Kseniya

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Xenserver Ubuntu 16 VMs freezing on migration
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1807878