This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:
apport-collect 1823146
and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.
If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.
This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.
** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
** Tags added: bionic
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1823146
Title:
network namespaces error
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
Hi,
I have ubuntu 18.04 server. I have installed iproute2 pkg
'4.15.0-2ubuntu1' . When I try creating a network namespace with the
command "ip netns add test", the command hangs and never completes.
-----------
root@b1v:~# uname -a
Linux b1v 4.15.0-45-generic #48-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jan 29 16:28:13 UTC 2019
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
root@b1v:~#
-----------
I took a strace and it hangs at a point when the command hangs. I have
attached the strace file.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1823146/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp