Confirming that I was unable to reproduce the issue on linux-
image-4.15.0-46-generic (4.15.0-46.49) from the test kernels repository
with my test setup.

Previously I was able to cause filesystem corruption within 1 hour of
testing under a test load (verified by btrfs checksums) across all disks
on 2 different 32-core systems.

  amd_iommu possible data corruption

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Cosmic:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Disco:
  In Progress

  If a device has an exclusion range specified in the IVRS table, this region
needs to be reserved in the iova-domain of that device. This hasn't happened
until now and can cause data corruption on data transfered with these devices.

  Treat exclusion ranges as reserved regions in the iommu-core to fix the
problem.

  This is a clean cherry pick from mainline of
  8aafaaf2212192012f5bae305bb31cdf7681d777

  [Test Case]

  [Fixes]
  Cherry pick the following from Mainline
  fd3b3448cf5adc2a2f09b70eaad03c27fe79e7a6 iommu/amd: Reserve exclusion range
in iova-domain

  [Regression Risk]
  Only affects the amd_iommu driver:
      drivers/iommu/amd_iommu*