** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  Description

  We already keep the sector in the radix tree as part of the exceptional
  entry. For page faults where we already have an exceptional entry, use
  this information directly from the radix tree instead of calling into
  the filesystem to get a block mapping. This should show a measurable
  performance improvement, which should be reported as motivation for the
  patches.

  Target Kernel:TBD
- Target Release: 19.04
+ Target Release: 19.10

** Tags removed: intel-kernel-19.04
** Tags added: intel-kernel-19.10

  [Feature] Crystal Ridge - Use FS DAX radix tree as a cache to service
  page faults

Status in intel:
  Triaged

  Description

  We already keep the sector in the radix tree as part of the
  exceptional entry. For page faults where we already have an
  exceptional entry, use this information directly from the radix tree
  instead of calling into the filesystem to get a block mapping. This
  should show a measurable performance improvement, which should be
  reported as motivation for the patches.

  Target Kernel:TBD
  Target Release: 19.10