Public bug reported:

We are seeing a long delay, about 100s, when booting new E32s_v3 VMs.

We don’t see this delay with smaller sized Ubuntu VMs(D2s and NC6
sizes).

I attached a screen shot of the boot delay.  You can see between
7.022911 and 101.325958 seconds there is no activity.

** Affects: linux-azure (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "BootDelay.PNG"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1830740/+attachment/5267156/+files/BootDelay.PNG

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-azure in Ubuntu.

  [linux-azure] Delay during boot of some instance sizes

Status in linux-azure package in Ubuntu: