[Expired for linux (Ubuntu Disco) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Disco)

  disk not detected on an Intel NUC7i5BNHXF

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Expired
Status in ubiquity package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Disco:
  Expired
Status in ubiquity source package in Disco:

  I attempted to install Ubuntu from multiple ISOs, made with dd to a
  USB disk, onto an Intel NUC7i5BNHXF and none of them were able to
  detect the disk on the system. I was able to successfully install
  Ubuntu 16.04! using the image identified linked to from here:

  https://www.ubuntu.com/download/iot/intel-nuc-desktop

  Attached you will find the syslog files from the the different live
  environments from which I was unable to install Ubuntu.