[Expired for linux (Ubuntu Disco) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]
** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Disco)
Status: Incomplete => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1815691
Title:
disk not detected on an Intel NUC7i5BNHXF
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Expired
Status in ubiquity package in Ubuntu:
Invalid
Status in linux source package in Disco:
Expired
Status in ubiquity source package in Disco:
Invalid
Bug description:
I attempted to install Ubuntu from multiple ISOs, made with dd to a
USB disk, onto an Intel NUC7i5BNHXF and none of them were able to
detect the disk on the system. I was able to successfully install
Ubuntu 16.04! using the image identified linked to from here:
https://www.ubuntu.com/download/iot/intel-nuc-desktop
Attached you will find the syslog files from the the different live
environments from which I was unable to install Ubuntu.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1815691/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp