Boots much much faster and HDMI works! Thank you! What was the problem or solution?
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1834248 Title: HDMI audio and AC3 audio output does not work in Intel NUC Status in linux package in Ubuntu: Confirmed Bug description: I have a Intel NUC7PJYH with HDMI video and audio to a monitor. Also I use SPDIF ac3 output (having libasound2-plugins-extra). This always worked fine. Since a few weeks, HDMI and ac3 is gone. I.e. 'aplay -l' does not show HDMI any more. Now I found out that if I boot without any usb devices connected (without webcam,mouse,keyboard), it works and I have the HDMI audio output. Does this point into a IRQ problem? Attached find the apport and the alsa-info when HDMI was present and when it was not present. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1834248/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

