Thanks you reply, @levgen. But I don't agree with your global
appreciation. I have been using Debian for nearly fifteen years and it
works fine. With the kuba-moo&benjarobin driver my ASUS wifi and
bluetooth have been stable for four years. Your are right that I had to
reinstall only this driver with each kernel version, but it was very
simple and it is the first time that the install script doesn't work for
bluetooth. Changing to Mac doesn't look serious. I don't change the car
when the ashtray is full.

  Ralink Mediatek 14c3:7630 wi-fi card isn't supported out of the box

Status in HWE Next:
  Fix Released
Status in HWE Next trusty series:
  Won't Fix
Status in Linux:
  Unknown
Status in vivid:
  Triaged
Status in linux-lts-xenial package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in linux package in Fedora:

  This device is appearing in some OEM machines, but driver is not yet
  available in mainline.

  The driver seems to be present in machines with pre-installed OS, but
  isn't available on the download-and-install versions!

  The driver that upstream is working on can be found at
  https://github.com/lwfinger/mt7630.