Device: XPS 13 7390
Image: 19.10 Beta
Kernel: updated to 5.3.0-13-generic (from 5.3.0-10-generic)

With kernel 5.3.0-10-generic, the device wouldn't suspend properly when
a BT device was connected to it. After updating to 5.3.0-13-generic, the
issue is gone. I can use a BT mouse, then suspend the device (by
pressing the top-right menu, holding Alt key and clicking the "pause"
button), and the device will indeed suspend and only resume when I press
a key on the keyboard or the power button.

  BT advertising packet wakes up the system from S3 and suspend-to-idle

Status in HWE Next:
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in linux source package in Disco:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem source package in Disco:
  New
Status in linux source package in Eoan:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem source package in Eoan:
  New
Status in linux source package in FF-Series:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem source package in FF-Series:

  The new feature added by below commit let BT device to wake up the system
from S3 or s2idle.
     a0085f2510e8 ("Bluetooth: btusb: driver to enable the usb-wakeup feature")
  But this feature also wakes up the system randomly from an unpaired BLE
device by its advertising packets.

  [Fix]
  There is no easy way to fix this and requires firmware update, so current
solution for this is to revert it.
     1ffdb51f28e8 ("Revert "Bluetooth: btusb: driver to enable the usb-wakeup
feature"")

  [Test]
  Verified on machines which has paired BLE devices, and can't be waken up by
BT devices after entered suspended.

  [Regression]
  Yes, it reverts the feature by waking up system from s2idle by paired BT
devices, but this feature introduces regression, so I'd suggest to revert it.