*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1809407 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1809407
I experience the same issue. After suspend the lock screen and
background image is gone, leaving only a "white noise" (see attached
image). From what I can tell, this bug is purely aesthetical, and has no
practical implications. I can still log in and use my computer like
nothing happened.
I am far from any expert, but the description of [bug
#1809407](https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1809407) does not sound
entirely similar to what I experience and what OP describes, and the bug
might not be a duplicate.
** Attachment added: "White noise background and lock screen."
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1827314/+attachment/5297501/+files/Skjermbilde%20fra%202019-10-16%2015-16-38.png
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1827314
Title:
Ubuntu 19.04 Background and lockscreen image turns into white noise
after sleep and wakeup
Status in gnome-desktop package in Ubuntu:
Confirmed
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
Ubuntu 19.04 Background and lockscreen image turns into white noise after
sleep and wakeup
the lock screen is Disco Dingo default image and bg is custom but both turn
into a noisy broken image
my laptop is MSI CX627QL
Core i5 7th gen
Ram 12 gb
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-desktop/+bug/1827314/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp