Public bug reported:
I have a bug which affects me every day.
Gnome 3.28.2
shakespeare@RYZEN:~$ uname -r
5.0.0-33-generic
I have a 4K display with a ROG 1060 using NVIDIA driver metapackage from
nvidia-driver-435 (proprietary, tested). I have no other additional drivers.
My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor. family(23) model(1)
stepping(1)
I have 32GB RAM and 15GB swap total.
My lsb_release is
shakespeare@RYZEN:~$ lsb_release -rd
Description: Ubuntu 18.04.3
Release: 18.04
** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Attachment added: "lspci-vnvn.log"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1851947/+attachment/5304091/+files/lspci-vnvn.log
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1851947
Title:
nvidia
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
I have a bug which affects me every day.
Gnome 3.28.2
shakespeare@RYZEN:~$ uname -r
5.0.0-33-generic
I have a 4K display with a ROG 1060 using NVIDIA driver metapackage from
nvidia-driver-435 (proprietary, tested). I have no other additional drivers.
My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor. family(23) model(1)
stepping(1)
I have 32GB RAM and 15GB swap total.
My lsb_release is
shakespeare@RYZEN:~$ lsb_release -rd
Description: Ubuntu 18.04.3
Release: 18.04
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1851947/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp