*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1848790 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1848790
I just wanted to report that USB is working for me with the
5.3.0-1014-raspi2 aarch64 kernel, but neither the keyboard not the mouse
works at boot time when I have my mouse (a Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse
v2.0) plugged in via my Apple USB keyboard's built-in USB hub.
I must disconnect the mouse from the keyboard and plug it straight into
an open USB port on the Pi. Afterwards, I can then plug it back into the
keyboard, and the keyboard and mouse both work fine until reboot.
That was confusing me into thinking that I was seeing this issue, when
it's probably a little different. I don't have another hub to test to
see if the same happens with all USB hubs.
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi2 in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1848703
Title:
Raspberry Pi 4 - USB Bus not detecting any devices
Status in linux-raspi2 package in Ubuntu:
Confirmed
Bug description:
Pi 4 new install. System boots up but USB bus is not working.
Tried 3 keyboards no key presses detected, 2 usb memory drives don't
show up in lsblk.
output of $lspci
00:00.0 PCI bridge: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries Device 2711 (rev 10)
01:00.0 USB controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VL805 USB 3.0 Host Controller
(rev 01)
output of $dmesg on pastebin here http://pastebin.com/h7A3n9xa or
attached to this bug report.
Not the only one experiencing bug. Another user created a post on the ubuntu
forums:
https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2429396&s=01a0c4b0cb4c05e605cbf9d41f660e08&p=13898142#post13898142
64bit raspberry pi 4&4 image pulled from
https://ubuntu.com/download/iot/raspberry-pi page. Specifically
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/19.10/release/ubuntu-19.10
-preinstalled-server-arm64+raspi3.img.xz
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-raspi2/+bug/1848703/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp