Today I found the deployment works for both B/D on these two systems with the
following kernels:
* B - 4.15.0-72
* D - 5.0.0-37
I think this somewhat related to the infrastructure issue that we encountered
two days ago (gateway down)
I will close this bug as this is for maas deployment.
Disco proposed kernel can be install and boot normally (5.0.0-38)
However the Bionic proposed kernel is not working (4.15.0-73).
** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Invalid
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1854920
Title:
Unable to deploy ThunderX ARM64 node with B/D
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Invalid
Bug description:
The deployment for these ThunderX ARM64 nodes (wright-kernel /
starmie-kernel) from hyper-maas has failed, it looks like it's failing because
of:
[FAILED] Failed to start Execute cloud user/final scripts
Connection error could be found in the log:
Err:1 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports disco InRelease
Connection failed [IP: 91.189.89.11 3128]
The status on the MAAS UI will show "Failed deployment". I think it's
because the SUT was failing to install required packages from the
archive.
Please find the attachment for the Disco deployment log gathered from
IPMI console.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1854920/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp