*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1854798 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1854798
Confirmed as duplicate: I can revert to the 4.15.0-70 kernel and the
trackpad starts working again.
A strange thing happened when I tried to retrieve the log.
apport-collect 1855518
ERROR: The python3-launchpadlib package is not installed. This
functionality is not available.
But then:
sudo apt install python3-launchpadlib
python3-launchpadlib is already the newest version (1.10.6-1).
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1855518
Title:
Dell XPS13, Ubuntu 18.04: Trackpad stopped working
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
When I opened my laptop this morning (Dell XPS13, purchased in fall
2014), the trackpad no longer worked. No touchpad appears when typing
"xinput list".
Submitting bug report per advice at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingTouchpadDetection
Contents of "/proc/bus/input/devices" attached.
Thank you!
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1855518/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp