[Expired for linux (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]
** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1842173
Title:
ubuntu 18.04.3 install /dev/sda1 could not boot up
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Expired
Bug description:
My PC use ASrock H110M-HVD mother(version P7.60).
CPU is intel i3-7100, and Geforece 1050i.
Geforce only use CUDA sysytem, not to use VGA. VGA use onboard chip.
I use CSM to use mbr.
This PC /dev/sda disk has four partitions for primary partition to use mbr.
I install ubuntu-18.04.3 Japanese edition to /dev/sda to use mount point /.
boot loader install /dev/sda1 named pbr.
My PC mbr use mbm039 that is multi-boot-loader for mbr.
boot from /dev/sda1, but could not start.
purple screen dots that are change red to white for ever.
I boot from /dev/sda4, that is installed ubuntu-18.04.2.
and get syslog in /dev/sda1. upload syslog.
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jio1pl4ao1vhrer/AAAw9QKomrUSRjlb1IsZrGuUa?dl=0>
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1842173/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp