Public bug reported:
Recently I bought a:
Asus ZenBook 14 UX431fl
Standard comes with windows and the speakers work.
I have installed ubuntu 19.10 and everything is correct but the speakers
do not work. The headphones works perfect.
I have tried all kinds of solutions with alsa conf but fruitless
** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: Incomplete
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1859971
Title:
Asus ZenBook 14 UX431fl the speakers do not work but the headphones
work
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
Recently I bought a:
Asus ZenBook 14 UX431fl
Standard comes with windows and the speakers work.
I have installed ubuntu 19.10 and everything is correct but the
speakers do not work. The headphones works perfect.
I have tried all kinds of solutions with alsa conf but fruitless
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1859971/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp