Thank you for reporting this bug to Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 19.04 (disco) reached end-of-life on January 23, 2020.

See this document for currently supported Ubuntu releases:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases 

We appreciate that this bug may be old and you might not be interested
in discussing it any more. But if you are then please upgrade to the
latest Ubuntu version and re-test. If you then find the bug is still
present in the newer Ubuntu version, please add a comment here telling
us which new version it is in and change the bug status to Confirmed.

** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)
       Status: Confirmed => Won't Fix

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1731699

Title:
  Unable to transfer files via bluetooth to paired android phone

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I'm trying to transfer files to my phone (Nexus 6P - Android 8.0) from
  Ubuntu 17.10, but when I pair the laptop and phone, I don't think it's
  pairing in a way which permits file transfers. When I pair, my phone
  gives me a checkbox "Allow xx to access your contacts and call
  history", but there is no option to allow file transfers.

  Then, when I attempt to transfer a file via Bluetooth from Ubuntu the
  transfer fails and I get the message "There was an error". My phone
  doesn't seem to recognise there's been any attempt to send a file.

  Discussed at https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2377286

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bluez/+bug/1731699/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to