Public bug reported:
A Carbon X1 running current focal (fresh focal installation), and the
linux-oem kernel doesn't come up after suspend and re-opening the lid.
I have to force a power-off (holding the power button for a few
seconds), and restart the machine.
What information can I provide?
** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: Incomplete
** Affects: linux-oem (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1861837
Title:
machine doesn't come up after suspend and re-opening the lid
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Status in linux-oem package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
A Carbon X1 running current focal (fresh focal installation), and the
linux-oem kernel doesn't come up after suspend and re-opening the lid.
I have to force a power-off (holding the power button for a few
seconds), and restart the machine.
What information can I provide?
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1861837/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp