** Summary changed:
- Pen input rotated by 90 degrees
+ Pen input rotated by 90 degrees on ASUS Transformer mini T103
** Package changed: xorg (Ubuntu) => mutter (Ubuntu)
** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1754145
Title:
Pen input rotated by 90 degrees on ASUS Transformer mini T103
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
New
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
I install and Ubuntu 18.04 on a ASUS Transformer mini T103. From the
beginning the boot screen is rotated by 90 degrees ccw off like it is
described in this post:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1008893/ubuntu-17-10-boots-90-degrees.
The login screen has than the correct orientation, but the behaviour
of the ASUS Pen is the same as it is still rotated. If I tip on the
upper left corner using the pen, the pointer shows up in the upper
right. If I move than down, the pointer moves left. If I touch on the
screen with the finger all goes right. If I turn the tablet to
portrait, the screen contents switches as expected and than the pen
works correctly.
It seem as if there a transformation issue.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1754145/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp