Public bug reported:
Hi,
I was trying to run SMCRoute with multiple routing tables, but the
kernel images for Focal do not have CONFIG_IP_MROUTE_MULTIPLE_TABLES
enable. Since the IPv6 multiple tables setting is enabled, I think this
might be an oversight.
CONFIG_IP_MROUTE_COMMON=y
CONFIG_IP_MROUTE=y
# CONFIG_IP_MROUTE_MULTIPLE_TABLES is not set
CONFIG_IPV6_MROUTE=y
CONFIG_IPV6_MROUTE_MULTIPLE_TABLES=y
Best regards
/Joachim - maintainer of SMCRoute
** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1865332
Title:
CONFIG_IP_MROUTE_MULTIPLE_TABLES is not set
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
Hi,
I was trying to run SMCRoute with multiple routing tables, but the
kernel images for Focal do not have CONFIG_IP_MROUTE_MULTIPLE_TABLES
enable. Since the IPv6 multiple tables setting is enabled, I think
this might be an oversight.
CONFIG_IP_MROUTE_COMMON=y
CONFIG_IP_MROUTE=y
# CONFIG_IP_MROUTE_MULTIPLE_TABLES is not set
CONFIG_IPV6_MROUTE=y
CONFIG_IPV6_MROUTE_MULTIPLE_TABLES=y
Best regards
/Joachim - maintainer of SMCRoute
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1865332/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp