[Expired for linux (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Extreme touchpad lag on HP Envy X360 13-ag0xxx on startup/awakening
  from suspended state

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I am using Ubuntu 19.10 with kernel 5.3.0 on my HP Envy X360
  13-ag0xxx. The touchpad works fine under most conditions, however
  whenever the system wakes up from a suspended state (on startup) in
  the first 15-20 seconds the touchpad is extremely laggy (everything
  else is smooth) and nearly impossible to use. I am using Libinput
  1.14.1.