This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:
apport-collect 1867686
and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.
If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.
This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.
** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1867686
Title:
FC hosts become unresponsive during array upgrade
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
While running automated array upgrade, my FC hosts become unresponsive
and / or stop logging . Sometimes the host stop logging to
/var/log/syslog, but I can still SSH into the host. Sometimes I try to
SSH to the host in the middle of the test and it'll prompt me for a
username that I then input, but it hangs there indefinitely and I have
to power cycle the host. Other times my host becomes completely
unresponsive and I can't SSH into the host and have to power cycle in
order to gain access again. I thought the host might be crashing, but
I'm not seeing any file get generated in /var/crash. I also thought my
hosts might be going to sleep or hibernating, but I ran "sudo
systemctl mask sleep.target suspend.target hibernate.target hybrid-
sleep.target" and am not seeing any improvements.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1867686/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp