** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  White noise during sound playing and after sound stopped for 5 seconds
  in headphones

  I have an Ubuntu 18.04 installed on my DELL 7490 laptop.
  Kernel version is: 5.3.0-40-generic

  When I plug in one of my headphones and start to play sound I
  immediately start to hear white noise in the earphone. After I stop
  the music the white noise still remains for 5 more seconds, after 5
  seconds it stops.

  I tried with different headphones, the only difference between them is
  the volume of the white noise.

  I tried several ways to fix the problem but without any luck.

  lspci -nnk | grep -iA2 audio output:
  00:1f.3 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP HD Audio
[8086:9d71] (rev 21)
          Subsystem: Dell Sunrise Point-LP HD Audio [1028:081c]
          Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel
          Kernel modules: snd_hda_intel, snd_soc_skl
  sudo aplay -l output:
  card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: ALC3246 Analog [ALC3246 Analog]
    Subdevices: 1/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 3: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]
    Subdevices: 1/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 7: HDMI 1 [HDMI 1]
    Subdevices: 1/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 8: HDMI 2 [HDMI 2]
    Subdevices: 1/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 9: HDMI 3 [HDMI 3]
    Subdevices: 1/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 10: HDMI 4 [HDMI 4]
    Subdevices: 1/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

  Thanks for your help in advance!