Architecture: amd64
Date: Sun Apr 29 16:32:31 2012
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120425)
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: acpid

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug precise sleep suspend
--
Precise Pangolin Fails to Suspend
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/991492