Thanks for the info, didn't know it but I supposed something like that.

  /tmp sticky bit do not permit writing fifo file inside

  Trying to write into a fifo pipe inside /tmp (echo "hello" >
  /tmp/fifo) whit normal permissions (drwxrwxrwt, sticky bit) and the
  fifo with prw-rw-rw- permissions and with "other" user than user and
  group owner ends in this error: bash: /tmp/fifo: Permission denied. It
  occurs since upgrading to Ubuntu 20.04, in 19.04 it worked as
  expected. When I remove the sticky bit (drwxrwxrwx) from tmp it works
  normally. I think it is a misbehaviour, with sticky bit you cannot
  rename or remove files inside that folder, but could be able to write
  into them.