Public bug reported:
running 20.04 on thinkpad t470, with "Mesa IntelĀ® HD Graphics 620 (KBL
GT2)" graphics and gnome version 3.36.1. Whenever I am watching a video,
on any of my displays (laptop, or 2 external), there is a screen tear in
the middle of the screen. I have never experienced this before while I
was using 18.04, and it started immediately after installing 20.04.
** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1876980
Title:
20.04 Screen tear when watching video
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
running 20.04 on thinkpad t470, with "Mesa IntelĀ® HD Graphics 620 (KBL
GT2)" graphics and gnome version 3.36.1. Whenever I am watching a
video, on any of my displays (laptop, or 2 external), there is a
screen tear in the middle of the screen. I have never experienced this
before while I was using 18.04, and it started immediately after
installing 20.04.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1876980/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp