This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:
apport-collect 1879026
and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.
If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.
This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.
** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1879026
Title:
Error in driver noveau and NVidia: unable to load them.
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
Hi, I have installed the final version of ubuntu 20.04 LTS and ubuntu mate
20.04 LTS.
Unfortunately, if I try to load the result of the driver, in both versions it
is the complete block of the system. I also added "nomodeset" to the
configuration file at startup to restore the system but without getting
results: the system goes to lockout.
Identically if I switch the disk from one PC to another with the NVidia
driver compatible with both video cards the system is unable to boot. I did
numerous tests with 2 PCs and a notebook equipped with Nvidia sk video. Sk
video: 730GT, 1060, 740m (notebook with intel sk video integrated in the
processor). With version 16.04 LTS the problem does not arise. Kindly resolve
the problem.
See you.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1879026/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp