Public bug reported:
I upgraded my ubuntu to 20.04 LTS. After the upgrade I keep seeing the
wifi issues. More often it keeps getting disconnected and I will have to
go on Airplane mode to re enable the connectivity.
** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: Incomplete
** Tags: network ubuntu20.04 wifi
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1879612
Title:
Wifi looses connection more often after the upgrade
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
I upgraded my ubuntu to 20.04 LTS. After the upgrade I keep seeing the
wifi issues. More often it keeps getting disconnected and I will have
to go on Airplane mode to re enable the connectivity.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1879612/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp