I'm Sorry, the kernel version written in the title is wrong, the kernel
version that fails is number 5.3.0-53.

  Shutdown/Poweroff Failed with Kernel 5.0.3-53

  I have installed Linux Mint Mate 19.3 (Tricia, 64-bits).

  When I upgraded the Kernel to version 5.3.0-53, the on / off function
  failed, the screen is off but the laptop is still working, the light
  of manual shutdown button is still lit.

  There is no problem with the previous version of the kernel: 5.3.0-51.

  My laptop is Lenovo YOGA 530-14ARR with precessor AMD Ryzen 5 2500U
  with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx × 8