** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  Ubuntu freezes after resume from suspend/hibernate in 10-15 sec

  Asked her as well: https://askubuntu.com/questions/1247968/ubuntu-
  freezes-after-resume-from-suspend-hibernate-in-10-15-sec

  Bought new laptop - [Dell
  Latitude-5501][https://www.dell.com/ru/business/p/latitude-15-5501-laptop/pd]
  with Ubuntu 18.04.4. Works fine, however the only problem exists:
  after I close laptop cover or after some time of inactivity Ubuntu
  suspends or hibernate (do not know). After I resume it, it starts to
  work but in 10-15 sec Ubuntu freezes and I forced to power-off.

  Tried many things mentioned here:

  - blacklist nouveau
  - install older kernel - 4.14.41
  - update to newer - 4.18 or latest 5.3 kernel
  - switch to proprietary nvidia driver (was installed by default)
  - install `lightdm` instead of `gdm3`
  - dell software had run some recent firmware upgrade
  - etc

  Nothing work - it still freezes and it is impossible to work. The only
  suggestion I did not tried yet: install kubuntu and then original
  nvidia driver from manufacturer site. Do not know however if it
  affects warranty? ;) Any ideas how to solve, how to diagnose? Thanks!

  System, hardware and security logs during suspend/resume attached
  (original 4.15 kernel):

  - [System.log](https://pastebin.com/0Ttnu7T9)
  - [Security.log](https://pastebin.com/Wme1y1wM)
  - [Hardware.log](https://pastebin.com/ujUS5Ce4)

  Logs for 4.18 kernel are slightly different:

  - [System_4.18.log](https://pastebin.com/WVNXiFdA)
  - [Hardware_4.18.log](https://pastebin.com/RphtPj0w)
  - [Software_4.18.log](https://pastebin.com/CwypQ4VF)
  - [Security_4.18.log](https://pastebin.com/VV2ck2un)