Public bug reported:

I have a new laptop Lenovo thinkbook 15IIL and I have problem with touchpad and
fingerprint.
I checked bug report regarding thinkpad 15 IML.
I updated BIOS to the last avaliable version DJCN17WW.

I use Kubuntu 20.04

Touchpad Module_FRU Assoc
CARDS MISC INTERNAL

Power ButtonQ20RV FP_MGR_14
CARDS MISC INTERNAL

What should I do to fix it?

** Summary changed:

- Lenovo thinkbook 15IIL - touchpad and fingerprint don'work
+ Lenovo thinkbook 15IIL - touchpad and fingerprint don't work