All autopkgtests for the newly accepted linux-azure-5.3 (5.3.0-1034.35~18.04.1)
for bionic have finished running.
The following regressions have been reported in tests triggered by the package:

zfs-linux/0.7.5-1ubuntu16.9 (armhf)

Please visit the excuses page listed below and investigate the failures,
proceeding afterwards as per the StableReleaseUpdates policy regarding
autopkgtest regressions [1].

https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/proposed-
migration/bionic/update_excuses.html#linux-azure-5.3

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Autopkgtest_Regressions

Thank you!

  shiftfs: fix btrfs regression

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Eoan:

  SRU Justification

  Impact: The patch
  commit cfaa482afb97e3c05d020af80b897b061109d51f