Public bug reported:

Hello,

Here is my configuration :
Asus Vivobook M433I Model S433IA-EB372T with AMD Ryzen 7 47000 processor
OS : Linux Mint 20 based on Ubuntu 20.04 with last Kernel 5.8 RC6

I've bought this computer for 2 reasons : Octocore for comfortable
virtualization and compact size with numpad to avoid using shift and
letters combinations to type numbers.

The problem is that the numpad function does not work. There is no way
to illuminate the numbers on the touchpad and type numbers. I really
need this function to work and I bought this model which is more
expensive for this feature which allow users to have a compact size
computer without losing numpad.

Now I need it to work on Linux.

So will we have to wait for a Kernel upgrade (Mine is the latest) or is
there another way to get rid of this issue ?

A thousand thanks in advance for all the help you can give me.

David.

** Attachment added: "3011-1.JPEG"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1889050/+attachment/5396148/+files/3011-1.JPEG

  ASUS Vivobook Numpad not working