Thanks!! it worked

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-440 in Ubuntu.

  Nvidia drivers not working with GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile / Max-Q

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-440 package in Ubuntu:

  *** WORKAROUND AVAILABLE ***
  See comment 12:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers-440/+bug/1871041/comments/12

  *** Original Description ***

  I recently installed Ubuntu 20.04 on a Dell XPS 15, which has a
  GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile / Max-Q. I installed version 440 because it
  introduced support for this card:
  https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/146189/en-us

  However, I don't think it's working correctly because if I run nvidia-
  smi, it cannot communicate with my card.

  ```
  $ nvidia-smi
  NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn't communicate with the NVIDIA driver.
Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running.
  ```

  nvidia-prime is on nvidia, and I rebooted since selecting it. However
  nvidia-config doesn't display the typical options you find when your
  nvidia card is active.

  Package: nvidia-driver-440 440.64-0ubuntu3
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu22
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME