** Summary changed:

- cpu frequency stuck to max when pugging USB device
+ cpu frequency stuck to max when plugging USB device

** Summary changed:

- cpu frequency stuck to max when plugging USB device
+ cpu frequency stuck to max when plugging USB devices

  cpu frequency stuck to max when plugging USB devices

  When I start my laptop with AC plugged in, the CPU frequency oscillates
around 1.5Ghz, but as soon as I plug some USB device, like an external mouse,
the frequency goes up to the max (3.2Ghz) and stays there, even though the
system monitor tells me that no app is eating CPU power.
  (see picture)
  If I unplug the mouse, this doesn't go back to normal: still stuck max
frequency.

  If I start my laptop with mouse already plugged in, it starts normally
  (scalable frequency around 1.5Ghz), if I unplug the mouse, still good,
  but if I plug the mouse again, it jumps to max frequency and stays
  there.