Public bug reported:

Dear everyone

I use ubuntu-20.04.1 at my UEFI CSM environment desktop PC.
grub 2.04 can boot from iso file.
and I use ubuntu-18.04.5 at my UEFI native environment note PC.
grub 2.02 can boot from iso file.

I check to boot from iso using ubuntu-20.04.1 liveCD usb at note PC.
I power on note PC, and selecting boot device to use UEFI boot manager.
then grub 2.04 boot menu displayed.

I change Boot from next volume to iso boot.
iso boot step as same as grub 2.02 definition.
but grub 2.04 could not boot from iso, display black screen.
I power off note PC.

  grub 2.04 could not boot from iso at UEFI native environment