System is slow when using kernel version 5.8.0-20-generic. (Low fps in
desktop, boot takes more time, opening any application takes seconds)

A temporal fix is use old kernel.

Since Apport did not have a system related category, I have to report it
here. I dont know how to gather more information about my system.

//Output of 'lsb_release -rd'
Release:        20.10

//Output of 'lshw'
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz

Also, resources are not at 100%, I have a SSD, 8GB RAM, is overkill for
just using the system.

** Tags: groovy kernel-bug
--
System slow when using updated kernel