** Summary changed:

- gnome-online-accounts and Google shared drive
+ gnome-online-accounts does not show Google -shared- drive

  gnome-online-accounts does not show Google -shared- drive

  After configuration of gnome-online-accounts with the Google
  credentials, a link to Google drive appears under Network in Nemo file
  manager. However it only shows my personal drive. Shared drives and
  team drives are not visible nor accessible.

  cat /proc/version_signature
  Ubuntu 5.4.0-52.57~18.04.1-generic 5.4.65

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      19.3

  apt-cache policy gnome-online-accounts
  gnome-online-accounts:
    Geïnstalleerd: 3.28.0-0ubuntu2mint1
    Kandidaat:     3.28.0-0ubuntu2mint1
    Versietabel:
       3.28.0-0ubuntu2.1 500
          500 http://mirrors.xtom.nl/ubuntu bionic-updates/main amd64 Packages
   *** 3.28.0-0ubuntu2mint1 700
          700 http://mintlinux.mirror.wearetriple.com/packages tricia/upstream
amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       3.28.0-0ubuntu2 500
          500 http://mirrors.xtom.nl/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 Packages

  3) What you expected to happen
  gnome-online-accounts shows the Google shared drives (team drives) in Nemo
file manager

  4) What happened instead
  gnome-online-accounts only show my ons drive/folder