** Changed in: linux-kvm (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux-kvm (Ubuntu Groovy)

** Changed in: linux-kvm (Ubuntu Groovy)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Po-Hsu Lin (cypressyew)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-kvm in Ubuntu.

  The "rbd" module is missing from linux-modules-XXX-kvm in groovy

Status in linux-kvm package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux-kvm source package in Groovy:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The rbd module is missing from the linux-modules-*-kvm package

  ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ modprobe rbd
  modprobe: FATAL: Module rbd not found in directory /lib/modules/5.8.0-1008-kvm

  I don't believe I can get this module from any of the other extra packages
ie: linux-image-extra-virtual as it is the wrong kernel version and there is
currently no extra's package for kvm.

  As a work around I am using the generic image but it would be great to
  get this added to the kvm optimized image as well!

  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10
  Package: linux-modules-5.8.0-1008-kvm
  Uname: Linux ubuntu 5.8.0-1008-kvm #8-Ubuntu SMP Thu Oct 15 12:25:31 UTC 2020
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64