** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  amd64: cma_alloc errors at boot

  I am a novice user attempting to get an RX 6800-XT GPU working on
  Ubuntu 20.04. I'm using Ubuntu 20.04 because it's recommended by the
  official AMD driver installer.

  The RX 6800-XT requires kernel 5.10 or later. I have updated to kernel
  5.10.0-rc6 using the mainline kernel updater GUI.

  When booting into 5.10.0-rc6, I see about two dozen lines like

  > cma: cma_alloc: alloc failed, req-size: 4 pages, ret: -12

  The closest related bug I found was
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1823753

  The boot hangs after those messages are printed.

  I also tried kernel 5.9.10 and receive the same error.

  However, if I boot into kernel recovery mode, and then select
  "continue normal boot", then the system seems to boot normally.

  My hardware

  AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor
  AMD RX 6800-XT GPU