This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1909017

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: groovy

  bug when suspending the system does not wake up and freezes on black
  screen

  Bug when suspending the system does not wake up and freezes on black
  screen.

  If I lower the screen or suspend, when trying to turn on the computer
  the screen is frozen on a black screen and does not obey any command
  that I try, it is stuck on a black screen, and I am forced to turn off
  the forced computer by holding the power until it turns off .

  version.log: Ubuntu 5.8.0-33.36~20.04.1-generic 5.8.17

  lspci-vnvn.log: https://del.dog/menitofyfy.txt

  more info:
  togofire@togofire:~$ cat /etc/*-release
  DISTRIB_ID=LinuxMint
  DISTRIB_RELEASE=20
  DISTRIB_CODENAME=ulyana
  DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Linux Mint 20 Ulyana"
  NAME="Linux Mint"
  VERSION="20 (Ulyana)"
  ID=linuxmint
  ID_LIKE=ubuntu
  PRETTY_NAME="Linux Mint 20"
  VERSION_ID="20"
  HOME_URL="https://www.linuxmint.com/";
  SUPPORT_URL="https://forums.linuxmint.com/";

BUG_REPORT_URL="http://linuxmint-troubleshooting-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/";
  PRIVACY_POLICY_URL="https://www.linuxmint.com/";
  VERSION_CODENAME=ulyana
  UBUNTU_CODENAME=focal
  cat: /etc/upstream-release: É um diretório
  togofire@togofire:~$ cat /etc/*-release | grep PRETTY
  cat: /etc/upstream-release: É um diretório
  PRETTY_NAME="Linux Mint 20"
  togofire@togofire:~$ lsb_release -a
  LSB Version:  core-11.1.0ubuntu2-noarch:security-11.1.0ubuntu2-noarch
  Distributor ID:       Linuxmint
  Release:      20
  Codename:     ulyana
  togofire@togofire:~$ uname -a
  Linux togofire 5.8.0-33-generic #36~20.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Wed Dec 9 17:01:13 UTC
2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
  togofire@togofire:~$ cat /proc/version
  Linux version 5.8.0-33-generic (buildd@lgw01-amd64-010) (gcc (Ubuntu
9.3.0-17ubuntu1~20.04) 9.3.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.34)
#36~20.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Wed Dec 9 17:01:13 UTC 2020
  togofire@togofire:~$