Public bug reported:

Almost daily, _usr_libexec_tracker-extract.1000.crash shows up in
/var/crash.

I'm using Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB with Ubuntu 20.10 Desktop and lxqt as
Desktop.

uname -a:
Linux myRaspi 5.8.0-1010-raspi #13-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT Wed Dec 9 17:14:07 UTC
2020 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

I saw in a previous backtrace that a pdf was the problem. So i
downloaded some pdf with firefox to /home/username/Documents. In my case
it was https://www.who.int/ceh/capacity/sanitation_hygiene.pdf

After doing that, a crash-report was dumped by apport to /var/crash.

A backtrace and full backtrace is in the attachment.

** Affects: linux-raspi (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport crash pdf tracker-extract

** Attachment added: "backtrace.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1909884/+attachment/5448771/+files/backtrace.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi in Ubuntu.

  tracker-extract crashes with SIGSYS when adding pdf to filesystem

Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu: