   bcmwl kernel module does not build with 5.6.0 kernel or later

Packages, which is subscribed to bcmwl in Ubuntu.

  bcmwl-kernel-source not supported on kernel package linux-
  headers-5.8.0-7625-generic

Status in bcmwl package in Ubuntu:

  I'm currently at 20.04 LTS with 5.8 kernel, the driver doesn't work
  and my wifi is dissappear. I've tried to reinstall the driver but it
  doesn't work