Public bug reported:

ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS not boot
linux kernels 5.8 cause problems
install MSI MS 7817 not boot
is jammed and freeze only
when trying install DVD and USB
can you make working ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
summer when you release fix linux kernels 5.8
jammed and freeze bugs what is cause all
when trying lick mozilla firefox and mozilla thunderbird
and google chrome and files and libreoffice and ubuntu software
and sudo vlc player and all desktop programs linux kernels 5.8
jammed and freeze when trying lick is login me out

  ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS not boot MSI MS 7817 DVD and USB install again