** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Focal)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Focal)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Groovy)

  switch LRM to be signed using the Ubuntu Drivers signing key

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Triaged
Status in linux source package in Focal:
  Triaged
Status in linux source package in Groovy:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  We currently build and sign the nvidia-graphics-drivers-* packages in
  the main kernel package, pull off the signatures and throw away the
  builds.  Later in LRM we build them again (builds are performed in a
  reproducible manner) and attach the signatures we produced in the main
  kernel package.  While functional we have to respin the entire kernel
  if the nvidia version changes, which makes updates to nvidia almost
  impossible outside of the SRU cycle, and tricky even then.

  Now that we have an Ubuntu Drivers signing key we should be using this
  to sign the nvidia-graphics-drivers-* .ko's.